[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Sun May 2 23:46:20 UTC 2010

D$#%, sorry for spamming everybody.

Can we please configure this list to set the sender as the reply-to
address? I don't have this problem on any o fmy other mailing lists...

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.