[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

David Notik dave at d202.org
Wed May 5 18:54:22 UTC 2010

Good thoughts Matt.

Jim, perhaps one of the bigger frustrations I come across is while trying to
change the look and feel.  I'd like to see CiviCRM adopt the same
PHPtemplate theme system that Drupal uses.  Look at
www.jewishideas.org/contribute and it's easy to see which parts of the form
are exposed by Drupal and which by CiviCRM.

And if it were to adopt Drupal's module system too, we could see all kinds
of added functionality between releases.  I could go on.

The biggest boon, as Matt said, is that by adopting the same parts as
Drupal, you're bringing in an army of developers and implementors.

--D
--
D202 - People-Centric Websites
646.536.7502 ||  Office