[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Thu May 6 03:45:45 UTC 2010

This either needs funding, otherwise it seems that the scope is way too
large for an ad-hoc community effort; or to break it down into modules
and then do it that way rather than one package.

You should work to make sure the modules work together, but generally
are independent of each other. One module can simply be contact
management and the goal can be to make a module that flexibly
facilitates managing contacts and contact groups (i.e. companies).

That way users interested in certain functionality because of their
clients can contribute. Unless people are super committed, this is never
going to get done as I have seen other efforts that bite off more than
they can chew to fail quickly or only produce various betas and die a
slow death.

Later someone can come together like Development Seed did and provide a
distribution, but we are no where near there yet.

Regards,
Sami