[consulting] CiviCRM comments (Re: CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert)

Christian Pearce pearcec at xforty.com
Thu May 6 18:02:45 UTC 2010

Please don't use CakePHP. The design decision to stick with with PHP 4 forced them to not treat model objects as php objects is awful. We hit a wall with it on bigger project. Don't get me wrong CakePHP is a fine framework and I don't want to debate it's merits.

Lobo, thanks for all the effort by the way.

--

xforty technologies
Christian Pearce