[consulting] CiviCRM comments (Re: CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert)

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Sun May 9 21:15:11 UTC 2010

Joe,

I'd like to continue this discussions, answer some of your questions,
and address what I perceive as a few misconceptions. However, I fear
we've hijacked the Drupal consultants lists with CiviCRM-specific
issues too long now, so if you are also interested in further
discussion, I invite you to re-post your comments and concerns at:

http://www.dropcrm.org/forum

I'll be happy to follow up there. Thanks!

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.