[consulting] client scheduling software

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:16:44 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I need a module with the functionality of schedulicity.com for the
functionality (see below).

What would be the best module(s) to use? Event module? Calendar Module? (i'd
prefer drupal since it has no monthly fee and I have been very happy with
all my modules..but other suggestions are welcome too just in case what I
want doesn't exist) Is this somehting for google aps?

Thanks,

Holly Ferree
hferree at gmail.com
designbyholly.com

This is the functionality needed:

  - Daily and weekly calendar views
  - (or make it very easy to change) Change your daily schedule and shifts
  on-the-fly
  - (Would be nice to) ---- Drag-and-drop appointments for quick and easy
  schedule changes
  - (need some way of organizing who appointments are 4... there are 4
  people in the company) --Custom color coding of appointments for easy
  viewing
  - (need to be able to block off time for each person due to availability
  throughout the day to make appointment scheduling easier) Conveniently
setup
  and manage recurring or split appointments
  -- reminders for clients and their attendees about an appointment

  -- (would be nice) conflict notification if something is already
  scheduled for a time block there