[consulting] client scheduling software

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Sat May 22 03:44:15 UTC 2010

What about other open source options like PHPScheduleIt?

Drupal solutions: What about TimeSlots or another type of drupal module?

(small business needs to have a client calendar accessed to 4+
employees....would be nice if it had availability zoning for certain people
ex. Holly can only see people from 9 to 4, while Alex can see people from 1
to 7pm so reminders that Holly is not availabe at 6pm for the meeting
entered would be awesome).

Thanks,
Holly