[consulting] Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

Marie Bradley marie.bradley at wca-online.com
Thu May 27 21:30:18 UTC 2010

WOW!!!

Thank you to everyone that responded..     This was definitely the correct
venue.

I'll be combing thru the responses and contacting some of you within the
next couple of days.

Again, thanks..

cid:598142622 at 09032010-010E

Marie Bradley | Asset Services Professional
1588 South Mission Road | Suite 200

Fallbrook, CA 92028
760.760.7760 o | 866.731.7760 t

760.731.7766 f  | 760.497.4613 m
 <mailto:linda.cook at wca-online.com> marie.bradley at wca-online.com

 <http://www.wca-online.com/> www.wca-online.com

***************************

----- "Marie Bradley" <marie.bradley at wca-online.com> wrote:

Hi,

I hope this is the correct venue for this.

A little background first, the company that created our website and my
company have parted ways.   I am now tasked with maintaining our website.  I
know HTML very well, however, my knowledge of MySQL, PHP and Drupal is very,
very limited.   I can handle most of the cosmetic changes, but desperately
need help with the "big" stuff.

We want to expand our website to include a searchable database of Auction
Results, as well as develop a Member's Only area (Password Protected).
Plus some other major page upgrades and changes.

We are looking to contract, on an as needed basis.

Please contact me privately.

Thanks.

cid:598142622 at 09032010-010E

Marie Bradley | Asset Services Professional
> 1588 South Mission Road | Suite 200

Fallbrook, CA 92028
> 760.760.7760 o | 866.731.7760 t

760.731.7766 f  | 760.497.4613 m