[consulting] Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:28:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Marie Bradley wrote:

> WOW!!!
>
> Thank you to everyone that responded..     This was definitely the correct venue…
>
> I’ll be combing thru the responses and contacting some of you within the next couple of days.

Previously on this list there have been repeated indications that many
developers are overloaded with work and don't even have to look for
for--it just comes to them. Some even are looking to expand or
outsource some work.

Ms. Bradley's second post would, however, indicate the contrary, would it not?

Perhaps some folks have work and some don't...