[consulting] Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

Paul Kim paulchildofgod at gmail.com
Fri May 28 19:43:50 UTC 2010

In general, choosing the right Drupal professional is a very subjective process. Past experience has led me to believe that certification is really a very poor way of gauging an individual's expertise and experience in a platform. A careful screening and interview process can go a long way in finding the right consultant. Far better than putting a number on a subject, or certificate that attempts to test the basics of Drupal development.

That said, if you have a competent and professional Drupal developer working for you now, you should hold onto them as long as budgetary and time constraints allow.