[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 52, Issue 35

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun May 30 11:49:37 UTC 2010

Yes, this is certainly an option. But I didn't mention it because Tom
mentioned that he wanted to avoid a technical option, and I associated
WebEnabled in my mind with an installation profile.

However, of course, he can just leave the account in a certain state, to be
shared with those who access it, as you say. But that could be done on any
server...

But I love the convenience of WebEnabled, many developers would profit
greatly by incorporating it into their workflow, and I reviewed it
positively on my blog: http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/432

<http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/432>Victor