[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 52, Issue 35

Michael Anello michael at anelloconsulting.com
Sat May 29 20:59:19 UTC 2010

Tom,

One other alternative is to utilize a site like WebEnabled.com. They
are big Drupal supporters and have a great "clone" feature that we use
during our workshops all the time.

We normally teach the entire workshop off of a WebEnabled account,
then at the end of the day, we "share" the Drupal application with our
students via a URL. Upon visiting the URL, each student gets a clone
of the application as we left it at the end of the workshop. It works
quite well for us. WebEnabled accounts are free for up to 2
applications.

Full disclaimer: I don't work for WebEnabled, but they are a sponsor
of our podcast.

-mike
DrupalEasy.com