[consulting] Drupal themer needed for short gig

Joe Hyde joeghyde at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:12:19 UTC 2011

I for one would never hire someone that uses "reply all". It is
clearly a sign of 'shoot from the hip' unprofessionalism.

As for calling me an old lady, that's not sexist. It is homophobic. I
am not old, nor do I cross dress. Obviously in your world, there's
something wrong with both.  Remember, to be a good American, we must
always respect the freak show on parade more than the average regular
Joes. Now genuflect and prepare for your appearance on Oprah, or be
ostracized for the rest of your career!

HA!

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Franz Glauber <franz.glauber at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Gordon Heydon <gordon at heydon.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> You guys seem to be turning into a bunch of old woman, so the guy hit the
>> all my response, and then he gets bashed for a simple mistake.
>> We should be encouraging people not putting them down for small mistakes.
>> I this is not in the sprit of the community that I have been involved in for
>> the last 10 years.
>> Gordon.
>
> Despite your sexist comment, you're right, Gordon.
>
> --
> Franz
>
> http://ciudaddelpico.com

Joe Hyde