[consulting] Drupal themer needed for short gig

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Sat Aug 20 21:59:45 UTC 2011

People, please calm down.

The "mistake" I made is clicking the reply button instead of
copy-pasting the e-mail address of the sender (the list e-mail address
is set as the reply e-mail address). If you think this is definite proof
of bad professionalism, that is your good right, but having over 20
years of professional experience in IT makes me think differently. The
conversation about the offers was already out in the open and I was also
not the first to publicly reply to the RFQ. FYI: I did reply to Mr Kelly
privately as well.

At first I decided not to answer to the list and let this thing die -
the "mistake", in my eyes, was so small I thought nothing of it, but as
things got pulled out of context I think a response is in order. Hence
this message.

I will not be tempted into making any remarks leading to the further
continuation of this flame war. Flame wars never provide anything
positive, they only result in frustration, stress and lost time.

Let's all get back to business and if you'd excuse me I have a Drupal 7
theme to develop.

Sincerely.

Bert Van Kets