[consulting] Drupal themer needed for short gig

Brandon Dawson brandon at welaunch.it
Mon Aug 22 23:50:15 UTC 2011

This message certainly doesn't help, Mr. Kelly.

<shakes head>

Well, add my name to the list of folks dropping this list. I could go
further into exactly what's been wrong with this entire thread, but I've
already done so in part, and I'm going to heed my own advice: those who
are doing it wrong aren't going to change on account of a listserv
criticism.

I'll stick to the areas of the community where the DCoC is more strictly
enforced. Unsubscribing...

Brandon Dawson :: WeLaunch.IT
Phone: 740.422.9899 :: E-mail: brandon at welaunch.it