[consulting] Quick weekend job

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Fri Dec 9 23:11:53 UTC 2011

Anybody want to pick up a quick job over the weekend?

We have a D5 site full of spanish content, and a Different D7 sites with
English versions of most of that content. The content uses the same path
alias in both places (just different base urls). You can access the raw
node objects of that spanish site via JSON.

Your task is to take the spanish node object and import it into the the
english site, creating a language set based on the common path alias. We
have an import scripts designed for importing the English content, so you
can use that as a starting point, or roll your own solution.

If interested an available to start *today*, let me know your hourly rate.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development
http://www.NinjitsuWeb.com
ph: 818-660-6465 (818-660-NINJA)
fx: 888-702-3095

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and may
not be disclosed without permission of the sender.