[consulting] Looking for help resolving the "Internal server error"

Thomas Sherlock Tom at CommunityConsciousMedia.com
Sat Jun 4 20:49:04 UTC 2011

In addition to everyone else's sensible suggestions you might want to have a look at your memory configuration either in php.ini or in .htaccess.

I know this error will also occur if you do not have an index.php or index.html.  Although in that case it's usually not intermittent but immediate and consistent.

You could also check for extra blank space at the end of your templates and make sure that the file doesn't have a php closure tag at the very end:  ?>