[consulting] Bowling League Management as a Drupal Module

Sean Effel admin at drupaltherapy.com
Wed Mar 30 14:34:15 UTC 2011

I've worked on sport related websites that have stored scores over time.
  I've used the Computed Field module to do conditional math with PHP
for a set of scores, and generate averages and curves and stuff.  I can
also see you pulling csv files and adding those records to your Drupal
site with the nodeimport module, maybe even automating that to some
degree.  These things aren't so far off the map.

That sport site is for a sports league, http://www.squarefour.org/statistics

Sean Effel
http://www.drupaltherapy.com