[consulting] Rate question

netsperience rgoya at netsperience.org
Wed Mar 30 14:09:06 UTC 2011

  I have been dba "netsperience" since 1996 unofficially. When I work it
is generally under contract and I am paid as an individual by 1099 or
W2. I am planning to incorporate soon so I can take advantage of C2C.
However, since rates for contracts vary, I do not fret much whether a
role pays 1099 or W2 as long as the rate is in my range and I want the
job. It's always better to be working and getting paid. I am currently
filling in between longer contracts with a Front End Developer role at a
major marketing firm in NYC for a few days at less than my usual rate,
it's money in the bank!

Randall Goya http://netsperience.org

Skype: netsperience
Drupal: http://drupal.org/user/58977