[consulting] Server Specs

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:03:28 UTC 2011

>>> I turned on devel and I see page execution times of 3 seconds on
>>> average, however. I think that's very high. I will try to analyze if I
>>> can and see what's slowing down this site, but in the meantime here
>>> are my questions:

Thanks for the responses. Seems MySQL is not the culprit because this
is typical for an authenticated user:

Page execution time was 3455.42 ms. Executed 540 queries in 69.4 milliseconds.

They anyway have ordered a new VPS from a big-name host and we will
try it there and see if it's automatically a lot better. After that I
will try to look and see what else can be fixed. I will look into the
suggestions made here.

Thanks,
Fred