[consulting] Drupal site development but with restrictions

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:58:50 UTC 2012

You could probably do a lot with just Rules, Views, and Panels, but not
allowing glue code is going to significantly hinder anything really crazy
that they want to do. If they don't like custom code, then they can't have
really special things done on their site.

Plus, I assume that this is going to mean that you can't have a version
controlled copy of the site and you're just going to have to work on a
shared dev site (with all of the other developers on the project). This is
going to be a huge pain in the neck.

If it were me, I would not touch this project with a ten foot pole.
--
Cameron Eagans
http://cweagans.net