[consulting] What are you working on?

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:57:25 UTC 2012

> I'm working on planning a site upgrade from 6 to 7 including
> replacing Ubercart with Drupal Commerce.

Interesting. After I researched this, I decided to stick with Ubercart
for a 6-7 upgrade for a live shopping cart site. We are still mulling
over when/how to do that upgrade smoothly. Wondering also if we should
redesign or not. Not sure how to decide that even.

Aside from that, I applied for and received Drupal certification, with
honors. I am not allowed to reveal yet who certified me [1] but I can
now say that I am the first and thus far, ONLY, developer on this list
to be certified. :)

Thank you,
Fred

[1] OK, OK, it was my cousin Vinnie, but I'm telling you, he *knows*
what he's talking about. :)