[consulting] What are you working on?

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Dec 6 16:10:04 UTC 2012

If anyone asked me Fred, I'd definitely say you sound certifiable.
OTOH how can I prove that my theory holds water?

Hey wrt UC to DC, I was favoring your approach initially, just
because it seemed like it'd be less effort. The killer for us was
that many of the site subscribers use purchase orders and those are
not being supported in D7 / UC but is available for DC. Besides that
it just looks like drupal commerce is the way to go for the future.

Most important the client agreed with that assessment.