[consulting] Feasibility (was: Please post this job listing on the mailing list...)

Michael Hofmockel michael at hofmockel.org
Mon Feb 13 16:09:10 UTC 2012

Christian is correct.

Simply said, I recommend rebuilding directly on Drupal Gardens and
importing your content.  This is the cheapest route to Drupal 7 and lands
you on a system that lowers your overhead by off loading  system
maintenance to Drupal Gardens.

FYI:
I recommend Drupal Gardens but it has limitations as you can not install
your own modules.  This might very well be the kind of controlled system
you need.  Unless you are doing something very unique, suspect not, Drupal
Gardens is a good solution for your needs.

Regards,
Michael Hofmockel

http://drupal.org/user/20694
515.450.9416