[consulting] Feasibility

Weinstein Amy amy at achildrensbraintumorcure.org
Mon Feb 13 18:08:21 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments and ideas.

It is true that the writer of the job description (me) is NOT a techie and so does NOT necessarily know the most accurate way to phrase the request.  So, this is where my new consultant comes to my rescue!  I do not have a definitive way I want to do this project (sorry if it sounded like I did in my original post).  I just know one thing…I am currently using Drupal 5 and I need to be using Drupal 7.  Also, I am using GoDaddy as a host, but I want to be using Drupal Gardens.

Someone mentioned the 'discovery' stage…and yes, it is true that I do not have a large budget and so I was hoping to minimize this stage given the information above.  But of course, I would respect the decision of the consultant in terms of how to proceed and recognize that some discovery would be necessary to assess the most cost and time efficient way to manage this process.

Again, thanks so much for your perspective…I'm learning a lot and I know that the outcome will be worth the effort to find the right solution.  Now if I could just find someone who wants to do the work...…..

Amy J. Weinstein
98 Random Farms Drive, Chappaqua, NY  10514
Phone/Fax:  914-762-3494 -----www.fightplga.org
amy at achildrensbraintumorcure.org

"PLGA Children should fight for their dreams, not for their lives."