[consulting] Consulting Opportunity

Renee Handy rhandy at ohiochristian.edu
Sat Nov 10 16:23:49 UTC 2012

Hello all,
We are planning a redesign and migration of content to Drupal 7. We are looking for someone who can help with items including module development, dev-staging-production workflows, performance tuning, and possibly more. This will likely lead to future projects. Please email me if you are interested or know someone who might be. Telecommute is fine, and we are open to students seeking a paid internship. English is required.

Please contact me with your interest/questions, experience, and typical rates:

Thanks!
Renee Handy
rhandy at ohiochristian.edu
(no phone calls, please)