[consulting] Consulting Opportunity

Andrew Mallis andrew at ideograph.ca
Fri Nov 9 19:53:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

Our team would be interested in helping you out with this project.

I am originally from Toronto, but am recently based in San Francisco. I have dual citizenship, but next Tuesday, we have an interview for my wife's green card. The process has been long and complex, but we would not be where we are now without the help of our very generous and community minded lawyer.

The work you are doing is vitally important, and it would be a pleasure to support you in your endeavor.

We would be happy to help you complete this project, or take on a defined portion of it,  as is most appropriate.

Our hourly rate is normally $125 USD an hour. We provide front end and back end work, custom module development, workflows and systems administration, as well as agile project management.

Please feel free to call or email to discuss in more detail.

Andrew Mallis
Ideograph
http://ideograph.biz
3967 Mission Street #2
San Francisco | California  |  94112
[c] 650-796-7476
skype: andrew_mallis   |   gTalk/Jabber: andrew.mallis