[consulting] I Lost My Time Sheet :(

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:19:50 UTC 2013

I track my time with an app on my desktop and something happened (not
entirely sure what but it's not really relevant now anyway) and I lost
all my time worked from Jan 1st through the 19th.

What should I do for my January bills? I charge my clients hourly. I
don't even know 100% what I worked on and I don't think I can just
take the details from the 19th through the 31st and multiply them by
1.5 because who knows if that's correct? I do a lot of "one off" work
these days so it's not as though I worked on Clients A, B and C every
other day.

Not sure what to do.

I guess to multiply by 1.5 is the best I can think of. :(

Any other ideas?

Thanks.