[consulting] I Lost My Time Sheet :(

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Sun Feb 3 13:21:50 UTC 2013

Next time use google docs spreadsheet.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com>wrote:

> I track my time with an app on my desktop and something happened (not
> entirely sure what but it's not really relevant now anyway) and I lost
> all my time worked from Jan 1st through the 19th.
>
> What should I do for my January bills? I charge my clients hourly. I
> don't even know 100% what I worked on and I don't think I can just
> take the details from the 19th through the 31st and multiply them by
> 1.5 because who knows if that's correct? I do a lot of "one off" work
> these days so it's not as though I worked on Clients A, B and C every
> other day.
>
> Not sure what to do.
>
> I guess to multiply by 1.5 is the best I can think of. :(
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Daniel Honrade, Jr.

*Member and Contributor in $1,000,000,000.00 Drupal Project*

alternate email:  danielhonrade at gmail.com
websites:  http://danielhonrade.com
                http://webtheming.com
                http://devavrata.com

*A Member of Max International*
My ID: 364953
Buy MaxOne - Glutathione Accelerator - Click
Here!<http://364953.max.com/max4u/pages/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.max.web.page.ShopPage>

   - Strengthen the immune system*
   - Detoxify the body*
   - Fight intracellular inflammation*
   - Neutralize many different types of free radicals*

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the
fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts
worldwide. Best of all, it's completely free to sign up! To sign up or
learn more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=GE47NYP4D94XA