[consulting] Consulting request

Adam Elsedoudi adam at ilovetheory.com
Mon Mar 17 14:22:06 UTC 2014

I would like to add a post to the consulting list if possible.

Title: [Looking for Freelance Drupal Developer]

Already have an existing theme and a website that is about 70% done.
Working on a time crunch here and am looking for a developer for the final
push. This site already has a custom theme and would not need any special
theming. I have the psd files for how the site should look so you can get
an understanding of what you will need to finish and what's already in
place. I am also looking for somebody who can implement OpenX
advertisements into the site as well. Please contact me at
adam at ilovetheory.com for further details and any other relevant information
you want to share.