[drupal-devel] New Archive Archive Module

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Fri Apr 1 15:31:02 UTC 2005

>>     * Filter by Date or Type: the old module just displayed all nodes.
>> I thought it would be better if the user to specify if they wanted to
>> view only blog nodes, or forum nodes, etc.
>
> 	It might be nice to tie this in with taxonomy, too.

On most sites, it might actually be more intuitive to tie this to
taxonomy.  Unless you are a Drupal administrator, you won't be able to
tell the difference between a page and a story -- especially because
people tend to use stories in various ways.  I'd be careful with node
type selectors; depending on the site, it might be vary confusing.