[drupal-devel] Is anybody doing any major work on subscriptionsmodule?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sat Apr 2 19:52:52 UTC 2005

I've committed the new subscriptions module to my sandbox
(robertdouglass) along with a small upgrade script which converts all
'blog' subscriptions to 'user' subscriptions.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I've implemented the
feature set which I described in my first mail (minus the link on the
user page) and screenshots can be seen here:
http://www.webs4.com/image/tid/6

I'll leave the module in my sandbox for a week or so but hope that after
everyone has had the chance to review it we can agree to replace the
existing module with this version. At that point, if dziemecki and
TDobes are agreeable, I'd like to become the maintainer of the module.

I marked several things with //TODO: in the code so people can quickly
see the places that need immediate attention in the future.

Looking forward to your feedback,

Robert