[drupal-devel] Is anybody doing any major work on subscriptionsmodule?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Sat Apr 2 20:47:49 UTC 2005

nice screenshots.

i think digest users really want one email combining all their
subscribed posts. i hope that is feasible. I don't think it is even
necessary to explain to he email user under which subscription a given
node was added to the email. we would also need to remove duplicate
nodes (e.g. a node is posted to one of my subscribed categories by a
subscribed user).

-moshe