[drupal-devel] What do users do on my site?

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 22 14:11:13 UTC 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Moshe Weitzman wrote:

> that is very cool ... the translations get lots of hits.

Not /that/ many. The number is always to the right of the arrow. 56 for
translations, 236 for images.

The logs were apparently not collected over a long period.

> maybe it is
> time to offer drupal.org in a couple more languages?

I don't think that a translation of the interface makes much sense if the
content is in English. I wouldn't use a German interface on drupal.org.

Cheers,
	Gerhard