[drupal-devel] What do users do on my site?

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sun Apr 24 07:30:53 UTC 2005

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: top-pages.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 37280 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

(I'm moving this to infrastructure at drupal.org.)

Take a look at the attached screenshot for similar information.

- The fact that the download pages (project/releases, project/Themes
and project/Modules) are that popular worries me, because they are hard
to navigate.  Better categorization of projects is important, and
should be one of this mailing list's tasks.

- Ditto for the 'Drupal sites' page.

- The fact that the 'CVS messages' page is that popular surprises me.
Combined with the above observations, it suggests that people are
trying to track module and theme updates/development?

More thoughts?