[drupal-devel] [bug] there is something wrong with submission queue

Jose A Reyero drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Apr 22 23:42:55 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.0
 Component:    queue.module
 Category:     bug reports

Seems I cannot change priority to crital :-)

Anyway, the status should be patch

Jose A Reyero

Previous comments:

April 16, 2005 - 23:14 : dodobas

well it does not work like it should.

First of all there is a bug that causes following pgsql error:
pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer:
"page" in
/home/dodobas/public_html/drupal-pg/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line
45.

this happens when you enable *queue* module, and try to add any kind of
content by clicking on /create content/.
AFAIK mysql is immune to integer related errors.
Anyway after changing following line in queue.module:
  238: $node = node_load(array('nid' => $id));
  238: $node = node_load(array('type' => $id));
the query is working normally. I don't know is this what is intended
for that query to do, but it fixes the problem.

Other problems i just don't know how to "fix". When i finally create
content and put it in moderation 'queue' displaying of posts in
moderation queue is not ok. After i make a 'vote' content of submission
queue does not get rendered properly. Instead of properly SUMing up the
votes, and showing only one item, it shows duplicate items. And i think
that the number of duplicate items depends on number of users votes, but
i could be wrong...

As I recall submission queue in Drupal 4.5.2 worked fine....

April 19, 2005 - 09:21 : dodobas

April 19, 2005 - 09:26 : dodobas

i forgot to explain it:
1. postgres integer problem fixed
2. multiple display of nodes in submission queue was caused by wrong
group by statment

also i think that queue module is still underdevloped, and can't think
of a way to use it ...

April 23, 2005 - 00:39 : Jose A Reyero

The node count for the moderation page is also wrong,

Just added one more line to the patch.

Changed priority to critical, as these bugs render the submission queue
unusable.