[drupal-devel] DrupalForge?

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sun Apr 24 18:08:01 UTC 2005

On 24 Apr 2005, at 18:24, Eric Scouten wrote:

> Jeff Robbins wrote:
>
>> And just for reference, Mambo features an entire website dedicated to
>> its modules, components, and themes:
>> http://mamboforge.net
>
> I find it fairly easy through SourceForge's interface (and by
> extension MamboForge and others like it) to figure out what's useful
> and what's crap (mostly by looking at a module's activity level and
> status). It's much harder in Drupal, despite the relatively small
> number of modules (as compared to SF projects!), to figure out what's
> useful.

XOOPS and Postnuke use the SourceForge software as well.  Wordpress
uses Trac.  Plone has its own module/plugin management software.

Personally, I prefer to devote my time improving the project module.
The fact that we eat our own food, motivates us to improve, refactor
and tune Drupal to become a better platform.