[drupal-devel] DrupalForge?

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Sun Apr 24 19:08:23 UTC 2005

> Personally, I prefer to devote my time improving the project module.
> The fact that we eat our own food, motivates us to improve, refactor
> and tune Drupal to become a better platform.

I think with a few changes we can go a long way already. For example
this issue:
http://drupal.org/node/20991

Another idea is to give projects a more 'at home' feel by having a
per-project block which acts like a per-project menu to issues, cvs
messages, etc. as well as lists stuff like author, latest release, etc.
It would appear whenever you are browsing a project's pages or issues.

Steven Wittens