[drupal-devel] Re: Allowing non-techs to do cool things

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Apr 26 13:17:27 UTC 2005

> The solution?  Provide me a 70x8 textarea in which I can a write a
> block's "visbility check" using Drupal's APIs.

I implemented your idea, as it is a) great idea b) very easy to do. There is
one change which -- I think -- is not significant: you asked for a 70x8
textarea, but I have not changed the size, so it's a 70x5 textarea. After
all, the codes you have provided as examples are not long.

Otherwise, what was asked, is given. http://drupal.org/node/21353

Regards

NK