[drupal-devel] CCK: Looking for Volunteers

Ber Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Apr 27 08:56:34 UTC 2005

>> Opinions, anyone? Is it worth my effort to create such a CCK-light for
>> intermediate review?
>
> Considering that flexinode does this plus 10x more, I don't think anyone
> will get so excited by it. Just my .02

True. But IMO we should state:
"CCk lite will do 10x less then flexinode, but will do that with 10x
better technology and offer 10x better usability."

If that is the case -a CCK lite that has very few features, but is a
*very* solid foundation for future expansion- I would say: go for it: its
a huge improvement for us, and thus will be a huge improvement for the
users in future.

Ber