[drupal-devel] CCK: Looking for Volunteers

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Wed Apr 27 09:01:09 UTC 2005

Op 26-apr-05 om 8:06 heeft Dries Buytaert het volgende geschreven:

> On 25 Apr 2005, at 17:20, Jonathan Chaffer wrote:
>
>> The CCK project is well underway.
>> http://drupal.org/cck-status
>>
>> I'd like to move as rapidly as possible to a point where this project
>> can be considered for the core. This means categorizing the to-do
>> list into the items that must be done for the system to work, and the
>> items that are less vital and can be completed in a later phase. I'll
>> be doing this today. As it stands, the system is more or less
>> operational, with the caveat that the administration interface is not
>> complete. I've been focusing on the user-facing portions of the code
>> instead.
>>
>> At this point I'd like to issue a call for volunteers. I need people
>> to:
>> - Install the code on a development system
>> - Review the architecture and suggest alternative methods, as
>> applicable
>> - Help me decide what to work on in what order
>> - Discuss all of this on IRC or e-mail
>> - Optionally, contribute code
>> - Optionally, run benchmarks
>> - Optionally, mock up the administration interface (Chris?)
>
> Can you setup a site where we can test the current CCK without having
> to install it?  I could make notes as I explore everything in order to
> get a fictive task done.  I'm guessing that, with the administration
> interface not being complete, this might be premature?
Jonathan, if you are in need of a website for this purpose please
contact me.. I can provide you a solid and free to use website..

Steef.