[drupal-devel] CCK: Looking for Volunteers

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:25:24 UTC 2005

I'm all about this. I'm really excited about this project and see as
something of a holy grail for Drupal. That said, I need some
assurances about my involvement in this so that I can maximize my
utility for the community and we can get a lot done.

I know Dries has said that we should basically create a "CCK-lite" to
fast-track it to core, but it concerns me that we might miss a great
opportunity here to really pioneer a space that *no other* CMS seems
to offer, at least well.

I have some big ideas about this and I just want to know... should I
expect to be shot down all the time or can I be free to explore new
terrain (with the understanding that we have to make incremental
changes)?

Chris