[drupal-devel] There's a way to reset the search archive

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Sat Apr 30 21:30:49 UTC 2005

It seems that during the upgrade the search conversion didn't work or it's
bugged.

If I search some terms I receive the results in less than a second, with
some other terms Drupal locks and I get:
 Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/home/.lanza/abalieno/cesspit.net/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 379

So there's a way to delete the search archive and try to rebuilt it from
zero in the hope that the problem will be fixed?

-HRose / Abalieno