[drupal-devel] [bug] node_get_module_name fails for multi-type modules

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:52:22 UTC 2005

On 23 Aug 2005, at 03:26, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> All that being said, I can only hope that this will help those with
> knowledge of project module to come to a real fix. For example,
> moving issue.inc to a full-fledged project_issue.module for which
> 'project_issue' is a proper node type name...

No. There is no point in making a project_issue.module.  It's nicer
to keep it as issues.inc so you don't have to enable it separately.
In general, I dislike multi-module projects where it makes no sense
to disable its modules.  For what it is worth, issues.inc does
implement node hooks like project_issue_insert(), project_issue_update
(), etc.