[drupal-devel] Becomming a contributor for the project module

Ricardo Gladwell ricardo.gladwell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:56:56 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I recently added two new patches for the project module. I appreciate
developers are busy people, but it's now been over a week and no-one
has committed the patches and only one person has reviewed a patch:

http://drupal.org/node/29050
http://drupal.org/node/29061

I would like to make a few further changes to the project module and
even write my own modules for Subversion/CVS integration and have
applied for committer status (over a week ago now) but have yet to
hear back. Is there a moratorium on new committers? Is someone already
looking after the project module? If not, what is the likelihood that
I could be made a committer?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell at gmail.com>