[drupal-devel] Becomming a contributor for the project module

Ricardo Gladwell ricardo.gladwell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:26:49 UTC 2005

On 29/08/05, Gabor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Well, Ricardo, most people are working on Drupal in their spare time or
> at least do contribute on a larger scale then what are they paid for.
> IMHO this should be considered. Things often take time. Especially with
> the project module, which is not used in too wide circles because of it
> is (perceived to be?) too drupal.org specific.

I appreciate people are busy and you will notice I mention that in my
original message. I also noted that I'm quite happy to go in myself
and make the changes if people are busy, but if I can't do either then
I can't do anything except pester people here and elsewhere then it
becomes a bit of a waste of my own scarce time.

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell at gmail.com>
http://www.ax0n.uklinux.net/