[drupal-devel] Becomming a contributor for the project module

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Aug 29 19:17:19 UTC 2005

Ricardo Gladwell wrote:

> With all due respect , I would have thought posting issues in the bug
> database against the project module and then, when that didn't work,
> posting to the devel mailing list here would be sufficient to at least
> attract someone's attention.
>
> What with all the hoops I need to jump through just to get a couple of
> minor patches submitted to the project module, I'm beginning to feel
> that the effort outweighs the benefits. I will endeavour to contact
> the module maintainers, but if anyone else get's the time to review
> the patches or, failing that, review my CVS access submission, I would
> be most grateful.

Well, Ricardo, most people are working on Drupal in their spare time or
at least do contribute on a larger scale then what are they paid for.
IMHO this should be considered. Things often take time. Especially with
the project module, which is not used in too wide circles because of it
is (perceived to be?) too drupal.org specific.

Gabor