[development] Drupal 4.5.7/4.6.5 release schedule

NSK nsk3 at wikinerds.org
Tue Dec 6 16:30:59 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 16:20, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> > If there are no database changes between 4.6.3 and DRUPAL-4-6 HEAD
> There are no database changes.

I just finished setting up DRUPAL-4-6-HEAD on a live production site (after a
total backup, of course!). At first glance it seems to work ok. You can also
have a look and help test 4.6-HEAD on production environment. The site where
4-6-HEAD is installed is http://portal.wikinerds.org/

I will post another message and file bug reports if I find anything wrong.

--
NSK
Founder of the Wikinerds Community