[development] Drupal 4.5.7/4.6.5 release schedule

Robert Garrigós Castro robert at garrigos.org
Thu Dec 8 00:15:18 UTC 2005

I just upgraded to 4.6.4 and checked 4.6.4 at cvs also and noticed that
valid_input_data() function in common.inc is missing. Some modules do
use this function thus are not working with that change. banner.module
is one of them. Was this necessary because of the recent security
vulnerabilities? In any case a work arround would need to be anounced.

Robert Garrigós