[development] Drupal 4.5.7/4.6.5 release schedule

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Dec 8 00:42:03 UTC 2005

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:15:18 +0100, Robert Garrigós Castro
<robert at garrigos.org> wrote:

> I just upgraded to 4.6.4 and checked 4.6.4 at cvs also and noticed that
> valid_input_data() function in common.inc is missing. Some modules do
> use this function thus are not working with that change. banner.module
> is one of them. Was this necessary because of the recent security
> vulnerabilities? In any case a work arround would need to be anounced.

Sorry for not announcing.

valid_input_data was broken beyond repair.

Filter on output please. This was the preferred way anyways, now it's
mandatory. If you need more information do not hesitate to write the list
again.

Thanks

Karoly Negyesi